Friday 12 December 2008

Festival of the most fascinating Baby in my relation....



Many people asked me about this photo. It is a photo of my Nephew. My elder sister's son. He is 4 years old. His name is "Satvik". Though it means "The gentle", he believes more in using physical strength.

Whoever he finds younger or weaker than him, he uses his power ample. He is our Sumo wrestler. He has an elder sister who is 7 year old "Surabhi". Occassionaly he beats her as well, as she is shy and silent girl.

Once he was punished to stand on the desk for beating other students in pre-school (Jr. K.G.). So my mother asked him why he was standing on the desk in school. He replied showing innosence "Aaji, there were snakes in our class. So teacher asked me to stand on the bench". He is too sponteneous.

Now is there any possibility of snakes in urban school? But still he has 1001 reasons to give.
But otherwise he is sweet and funny. He still can't speak L and R, instead he speaks Y. It is fun to listen to his words.

He likes to come to our house very much. But my sister lives in another city, 4 hours away from us. Whenever we call him and ask him when he is going to come to our house he says this morning (although it is noon that time) or on sunday.

But he takes various promises from us as a pre-arrival condition. Specially he wants mangoes 12 months an year. Also he wants from my father everything which should not be shared with my brother or me. All that things Grandpa must bring for his sister and him only.

The most touching thing is that when he comes to our house, he feels that I should not go to office. He starts crying if he doesn't see me for a while.

Once I asked him what he will give me if I come to his house, he said, "Kajukatali (sweets), a Sofa and a Diaper.

He is a strange combination of sweetness, cunningness, kindness, tenderness and strength. We miss him very much everyday.

Little Girls are very smart but little boys pull at the strings of heart......

Shaildidi contributed to my festival, do visit her blog as well and yes she really took great efforts and beautified her blog with various items like video, song and links.

The most touching entry by Mr. Bob Hoff, do not miss the heavenly experience to know his Grandson Jimi

Meet Shelley's grandson, The sweet baby Donny, the kid who loves to go to school, in whose little world his family, bugs, playstation, Super Heroes, cartoons, acrobatics ( always flipping, rolling around ), teaching his little brother things & wrestling rule!!

श्री. आनंद घारे यांच्या दोन नाती, गोड आणि खेळकर... आवर्जून त्यांच्या विषयी वाचा... एक इरा सरस्वती दुजी ईशा दुर्गामाता ।।

Meet Anoop - the courier boy's sweet younger sister, Anju who has a versatile personality and who is skilled in many aspects of life.

Here are Jacob's two sweet babies. Not only Jacob's but these are the babies of whole mankind. Jesus and Balkrishna.

No comments:

Post a Comment