Tuesday 24 February 2009

Wah Wah

Few days ago I sent a piece of Shayari as a personal message to all. My 360 Friend Mr. Aanand Ghare replied instantly in poetic form only. Just putting it here as a blog before I forget. Hats off to his poetic ability....

-------------Mrudula wrote:

ऐ दोस्त तू भी लिखाकर शायरी,
किसी दिन मेरी तरह तेरा भी नाम हो जाएगा,
जब तुझ पर भी पडेंगे अण्डे टमाटर,
तेरी भी शाम की सब्ज़ी का इंतझाम हो जाएगा ।
(My dear friend, start writing poems and be a famous poet like me,
when people will throw the eggs and tomatos on you, atleast you will have something for the diner)
.
----------------Aanand Ghare wrote:
.
बात मान ली आपकी, बन ही गये शायर । पहुंचे मुशायरे झोलेमे उम्मीदें लेकर ।
झोलेवालोंकी भीड थी, नामुमकिन घुसना अंदर । ना हुवा नाम, ना मिले अंडे ना टमाटर ।

(I followed your advice to become a poet. Went to a concert holding hopes great. Could not pierce through the crowd of hopefulls. Returned home with neither fame nor vegetables. )

Original post : Wah Wah!

No comments:

Post a Comment