Tuesday 24 February 2009

Litterature skill


Dear All,

Some people say that routine journey is always tidious. But if we start finding the moment of pleasure then there can be many. Daily I spend more than 4 Hrs. in journey. But never once I felt any kind of tiresome experience. I just try to make my journey wonderful. In my company bus I read daily the 2 lines on the door i.e.
खीर चम्मच से खाते है, हातों से नही । प्यार दिल से होता है, बातों से नही ।।
(The sweetened milk is to be drink by the spoon and not by the hands; like that love is to be made by the heart and not by the speech).
These lines make me smile.
Like that :
The other famous lines we usually find on the truck are
सौ मे अस्सी बेईमान फिर भी मेरा भारत महान ।
(80 out of 100 in India are scoundrels then also I'll say my India is great).
Nearly behind every truck there is a line
बुरी नज़र वाले तेरा मुंह काला ।
[The one with evil spirit, shame on you (as shown in the picture)]
Some times there is a long chain of children's name or just the "Life is a blessing of the parents" or just God is taking care of this Car etc.
The best line that I read recently is that "Let's not meet by an accident"
Funny, isn't it?
Original post : Litterature skill

No comments:

Post a Comment