Sunday 23 November 2008

First Impression


Recently, I visited my 360 friend, "R. Selvakkumar's blog" for the photo caption. There he suggested that the viewer should put caption for the photo that is in that blog.
I wrote a word which came to my mind spontaneously after seeing that picture and it reminded me the game we played in my B.Ed. learning.
My professor gave us 30 words and ask us to write the first thing that comes to our mind when we saw that word. It shows that how we are common in thinking with others sometime, and how we are uncommon with others sometime. This is a game which finds out the student having great imagination, deep thinking, omniscience and thinking with a different stroke.
You can very well play this game and compare your answers with others, do not forget to come back to see other's comment.
1) Wood
2) Evening
3) Meal
4) Game
5) Swiftness
6) Books
7) Drop
8) Circus
9) Height
10) Colour
My answers are -
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
1) Wood - Chip of the old tree
2) Evening - Sky colour
3) Meal - Steel vertical tiffin-box
4) Game - Kho: Kho.
5) Swiftness - Ice hocky
6) Books - Wooden Shelf
7) Drop - Picture of the big water drop
8) Circus - Red cheeks of the clown.
9) Height - Movie : Vertical Limit
10) Colour - Pallette


Original post and comments : First Impression

No comments:

Post a Comment