Wednesday 12 November 2008

Pretty woman

Pretty woman, walking down the streetPretty woman, the kind I like to meetPretty womanI don't believe you, you're not the truthNo one could look as good as youMercyPretty woman, won't you pardon mePretty woman, I couldn't help seePretty womanThat you look lovely as can beAre you lonely just like meWowPretty woman, stop a whilePretty woman, talk a whilePretty woman, gave your smile to mePretty woman, yeah yeah yeahPretty woman, look my wayPretty woman, say you'll stay with me'Cause I need you, I'll treat you rightCome with me baby, be mine tonightPretty woman, don't walk on byPretty woman, make me cryPretty woman, don't walk away, hey...okayIf that's the way it must be, okayI guess I'll go on home, it's lateThere'll be tomorrow night, but waitWhat do I seeIs she walking back to me?Yeah, she's walking back to meOh, oh, Pretty woman
(This movie come to India in 1991 when I was in Std. 11 and it was the first Adult English movie that I have seen and which I love very much)

Original post and comments : Pretty woman

No comments:

Post a Comment