Thursday 20 November 2008

The skill

Yesterday Tom Cruise Called me and asked me my plans about this weekend.
*
Osama had Iftaar Party where I was a chief guest and the food there was truly delicious.
*
I'll be going to the Moon in 2008 as a tourist.
*
If you come to Mumbai, you will find that in the middle of the sea, the construction of the 5 star hotel is in progress. It is designed by me.
*
I'm so much expert in Yoga that I can walk on the water surface smoothly.
*
*
*
*
Friends, do you have better 5 lies than me?


Original post : The skill

1 comment:

  1. नमस्कार मृदुला,

    मी आपला ब्लॉग ईंद्रजितच्या ब्लॉगवरुन पाहिला. वेळ मिळाला की संपूर्ण ब्लॉग नक्की बघेन.

    माझे सुद्धा काही ब्लॉग आहेत नक्की बघा ( http://www.blogger.com/profile/09415046638375594062 )

    धन्यवाद

    ReplyDelete