Tuesday 18 November 2008

Twilight


Sometimes we get washed away by the destiny and we have no way to complaint. We feel sad, low, and desperate. We experience ourselves like putting the sugarcane into crusher again and again until the last drop of sugarcane juice is extracted.

What do you do that time? Especially when you are alone and twilights' time come to grab you...
When I feel low, previously I used to go for long walk without direction, without having certain destination. I just used to wander on streets. But now a days I did not like walking much since roads in Mumbai are highly polluted, overcrowded and bumpy too. One has to take great care while walking.
Sometimes, I used to eat a lot and anything one after another meaningless (Science has also proved that depression could be the reason for obesity). But now since my mother is not there, we have very less variety of eatables at home.
Other thing that I do now days is to hear Music. I usually prefer listening selected Marathi songs mainly calm and classical based. Sometimes, I go for Hindi as well.
Yesterday, I like to hear the song “Yeh Safar Bahut Hain Kathin” which has very good meaning as well.It really soothed my mind.

>

>

>



The heart is not pessimist,
just it is defeated,
the evening of the sorrow is long,
but still is evening only.
This journey is very difficult
but do not be disappointed
“O” fellow traveler.
The obstacles are not going to live long,
the destination is just on the next turn,
please believe my words,
believe my words,
do not be disappointed
“O” fellow traveler.
Someday, this convoy will find
the new soil, new sky which you eyes are looking for,
do not be disappointed
“O” fellow traveler.


Original post and comments : Twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment