Tuesday 18 November 2008

We'd cruise along the Milky Way and land upon the moon.

On my last blog, my friend Abhishek commented that our childhood was lucky as media was not corrupted so much.

Yes, I still remember that time media was observing self discipline and programms were good specially for children. There were no cartoon channels 24*7 as now days. We used to be eager for Sunday as there was Micky and Donald programm for one full hour in the morning.

There was one more animation serial which was a treasure trove for us called Fireball XL-5.
>
>
This serial was made in 1960 while man set his foot on the moon on July 20, 1969. Isn't it wonderful?
>
>
The best was it's end song in lyrics as well as voice. Let's see it's video as well -

>
>
I wish I was a space man. The fastest guy alive. I'd fly you round the universe, In Fireball XL-5. Way out in space together, Compass of the sky, My heart would be a fireball, A fireball, Everytime I gazed into your starry eyes. We'd take the path to Jupiter, And maybe very soon. We'd cruise along the Milky Way, And land upon the moon. To our wonderland of stardust, We'll zoom our way to Mars, My heart would be a fireball, A fireball, If you would be my Venus of the stars.

Original post : Fireball XL-5

No comments:

Post a Comment