Friday 12 December 2008

Joined a new company

Hello friends,

I joined a new company called IBM-Daksh which is a BPO I really hated the BPO industry because of it's culture, workout etc. but its the destiny which provided no option to me. What to do? Otherwise I loved to work as a Panel translator.

In translation industry, a prompt service is required and last many months there were so many changes in my life that I'm unable to give enough time for it as there were many events one after another . So my clients gave the upcoming jobs to other translators.

Anyway keep trying for better opportunity is another best solution on the given situation which I'm practicing.

My this job is quite new so I have to give extra hours to it every day. I may not able to spare much time here on 360 to write the blogs.

But I'll surely try to visit other's blog without fail.

Mrudula.

Original post : Joined a new company

No comments:

Post a Comment